As per McKinsey & Co.’s statistics on Women in the Workplace, women leaders are showing up as active allies to women of color, including networking, mentoring, or sponsorship support for women of color.
And yet, women of color continue to lose ground at every step in the pipeline. Between the entry-level and the C-suite, the representation of women of color drops off by more than 75 percent.
WNORTH seeks to change that.
WNORTH is pleased to offer Accelerate Fellowship Program designed to empower women of color with tools they need to get to their leadership destination.
The program gives Accelerate Fellows access to WNORTH’s extensive global community, introductions, workshops, masterclasses, coaching, mentoring, in-person networking events, and The Members’ Club at WNORTH. Fellows also receive best-in-class thought leadership and opportunities.
- Free Access to Chapter City Member Meetups, Virtual Live Workshops, and Virtual Networking Events
- Find your new community through our Women of Color Mastermind Program facilitated by a vetted leadership coach
- WNORTH Leadership Hub that includes workshops, masterclasses, and fireside chats with inspiring thought leaders – available live or on-demand
- Private WNORTH Membership Platform, where connections are made, nurtured, and celebrated.
- Bonus: WNORTH Conference 2022 Replays & Community Group
- Exclusive invitations to purchase tickets to member-only events, including Dinners, Spa Days, Socials, and more!
- WNORTH Newsletter curated to elevate the voices of women in leadership
Nominees who identify with the criteria below are invited to apply:
Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, and who identifies as a woman
You can nominate yourself or someone you know.