Digital Marketing Coordinator
WNORTH is seeking a driven and focused digital marketing coordinator to collaboratively strategize and execute our digital marketing campaigns, driving traffic to our website and membership & events sign ups.
This role will work closely with the CEO and Director of Membership & Marketing to oversee and run the day to day operations, growth and expansion of The Members’ Club at WNORTH online membership. You will play a key role in building awareness of the club’s growth strategy and online presence across each of our 6 Chapter Cities.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is adaptable to new technologies, and can take initiative. This individual is detail-oriented and able to take information from multiple sources to combine and execute into a streamlined content strategy.
WNORTH is a global network dedicated to women mid-career on a trajectory towards senior executive leadership. We support this demographic through the Annual WNORTH Conference, and now in its 6th year, and a global membership platform, The Members’ Club, that connects ambitious and driven leaders through six city chapters.
Our Mission is to develop more women to leading positions in business, in doing so we will elevate the teams they work in, the families they lead and the communities in which they live.
- Work closely with the Director of Membership and Marketing to create and execute targeted marketing campaigns for various activities such as membership intakes, programs, events, and conferences
- Plan engaging content for web, social, and our newsletters
- Reaching out to our partners to help share our events and re-sharing their events
- Use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic and develop suggestions on how to optimize website content
- Coordinate with graphic designer for event graphics
- Generate, edit, and schedule social media
- Manage social engagement and online community
- Work with Director Membership & Marketing to develop and implement social media strategy
- Write and build weekly newsletters for The Members’ Club
- Write and build monthly newsletters for General newsletter
- Develop email drip campaigns for landing pages and waitlists
- Experience working in the backend of WordPress
- 2-3 years of direct related work experience in online marketing, social media campaigns, sales funnels and/or CRM campaigns
- Sound Digital Marketing experience developing and supporting campaigns via social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- Experience running paid social and Google ads an asset
- Experience building direct and digital marketing campaigns in Infusionsoft (or similar CRM)
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Background in member acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies and lead generation
- Ability to work independently and embrace the creative opportunities that come from working in a start-up space.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills as your team spans various time zones and countries (PST, EST, GMT)
- Experience using editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite, ability to modify existing templates an asset
- Experience in Inside Sales / Lead Generation an asset
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a passion for connecting and supporting women in leadership positions.
Location/Type of Role:
- Remote work, preference will be given to candidates in (or close to) Vancouver or Toronto
- Salaried Position, 30 hours per week, $21/hour
- Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits after 3 months
- Must be a Canadian citizen or hold valid Canadian work Visa
WNORTH is dedicated to employment equity and a workplace reflective of the diversity of our community.