WNORTH is a boutique-style conference focused on providing a forum for women who are aiming for, or already on, a senior executive leadership track. Top female business leaders in corporate, public and entrepreneurial sectors, will come together to enhance their leadership training, engage in high-level networking and witness inspirational talks from global leaders.
The connections made will be long-lasting and the new perspectives gained will be career-changing. Come experience a one-of-a-kind conference, complete with networking dinners, a wellness social and an agenda curated with impactful content, all in the unique resort setting of Whistler.
- Gain the key tools and resources necessary to advance to executive leadership
- Identify and overcome imposter syndrome
- Recognize how implicit association bias can impact your career, and what you can do about it
- Resolve conflicts effectively through courageous dialogue and collaboration, engage resistant people and deal with contentious issues on the spot
- Adopt a coaching leadership style that will increase employee performance, engagement, and retention
- Learn the key elements to building great teams
- Learn how to upskill in the digital age
- Identify change-resistant biases, and generate a mindset that is open to change, evolution, and adaptation
As Featured In
Wednesday, October 28, 5-7:30pm
Join fellow conference attendees for our opening reception in the stunning Cure Lounge and Patio at the Nita Lake Lodge for your first taste of Whistler luxury.
Access included in Conference Registration.
Thursday, October 29, 6:30-9:30pm
The WNORTH Connect Dinners allow our attendees and speakers the opportunity to network in an intimate dinner setting at a selection of top restaurants around Whistler. Dinners will feature one or two of our Conference Speakers as guest hosts.
Attendance to the dinners requires additional sign up and is restricted to Conference delegates.
Friday, October 30, 8-9:30am
The Connected Breakfast
A diverse selection of compelling conversational topics facilitated by our conference speakers over breakfast.
Access included in Conference Registration.
"Occasionally we are presented with an opportunity to be surrounded by intelligent, ambitious, like-minded women who share a belief in the power of women helping women. WNORTH offered an unparalleled and intimate opportunity to build meaningful connections and be engaged by top-tier speakers. The "Connect Dinner" at Araxi was especially memorable, allowing an opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with powerhouse women and build lasting relationships"Brianna BlaneyBusiness Developer | Impact Creator | Philanthrocapitalist
"WNORTH is a really special event. Whether you're looking for some inspiration, to connect with people, or just needing a confidence boost career-wise, WNORTH should be no.1 on your bucket-list. If it wasn't for WNORTH, I wouldn't have connected with my new boss so well, and I wouldn't be working in the right role today. WNORTH gave me the confidence to try something different, and move out of my comfort zone."Lucy GloverProduction Supervisor, Origin Design + Communications
"WNORTH was the most impactful and self-reflective leadership conference I’ve ever been to. The intimate feel of the event and the community of openness we were able to share was life-inspiring. I’ve made some great connections who are holding me accountable to being the woman I want to be. I highly recommend this to any other women on the rise who are looking for a time to do some self-work!"Deborah HornSurface Commercial Channel Marketing Manager / Microsoft
A Boutique Professional Development Experience
LEARN ABOUT OUR CONFERENCE PASS
We are excited that you’ve decided to join the conversation at the 6th Annual WNORTH Conference in Whistler October 28-30, 2020. Our conference is limited to 170 seats, purchase your pass early to avoid disappointment. Here is what the Conference Pass includes:
- Two days of keynote addresses, talks, and workshops
- A ticket to our Wellness & Welcome Event on Wednesday October 28 at Nita Lake Lodge
- West Coast Networking Lunch at Aura Restaurant on Thursday October 29
- The Connected Breakfast at Aura Restaurant on Friday October 30
- Preferred Rates to stay at the Nita Lake Lodge
- Access to WNORTH Community Networking App – hosted by Bizzabo
*All prices listed are in Canadian Dollars . *Our Terms & Conditions.
Past Attending Organizations
"WNORTH was a great experience and helped me connect with like-minded people in my community. I found a wealth of resources and experience in the speakers and I loved the structure of the conference with opportunities to have meaningful conversations with the participants. I was able to take what I learned back to my team and share the wealth!"Sarah-Kate SkinnerGlobal B2C Merchant, ARC’TERYX Equipment