Leadership Mastermind Scholarship
Rising Leaders: Women of Colour
Did you know?
As per McKinsey & Co.’s latest statistics on Women in the Workplace, women leaders are showing up as active allies to women of colour, including networking, mentoring or sponsorship support for women of colour.
And yet, women of color continue to lose ground at every step in the pipeline – between the entry-level and the C-suite, the representation of women of color drops off by more than 75 percent!
Let’s change that.
The WNORTH Leadership Mastermind Scholarship is specifically designed to connect rising leaders of colour with the resources, support and network they need to elevate their leadership careers.
The recipient of the Scholarship will receive:
- A 1-year complimentary access to the Mastermind Membership at WNORTH, including a free access to all of our Members Meetups in Chapter Cities,
- Access to a complimentary dedicated Leadership Mastermind Group covering a variety of leadership development topics to move their personal, professional and business life forward.
- Access to our online Membership Portal with over 100+ hours of workshops, past events and speakers.
Register yourself or recommend a women in your network!
- Group facilitator: Karen Ta, CPA, CTPD
- The next Mastermind Cohort Starts: November 9, 2021
- Mastermind Includes: 5 sessions running every second week at 2pm PST / 5pm EST (Nov 9/23 Dec 7/21 and Jan 4)