Healing Breathwork Session: Connecting With Your Breath To Reduce Stress And Anxiety
This session will help you go from feeling anxious + stressed, unfocused, overwhelmed + tired to calm, peaceful, grounded + focused.
- Do you wish you could stop feeling dragged down by the stress and anxiety in your life?
- Do you wish you had more energy?
- Do you feel out of alignment – unable to stay focused, productive and efficient?
- Do you wish you could show up better for yourself and others in your life?
- Do you want to feel calmer, more peaceful, more focused, more productive, and happier?
How to get the most out of this session
Take some time to think about your intention before you join this session. What are you looking for? It’s nice to put that energy out there in advance, and then during the session, we will let the breath do the heavy lifting.
You will need:
- A place to lie down for the breathwork – yoga mat, couch, bed
- Blanket – you may get cold during the breathwork
- Pillow or towel – should you feel like yelling during breathwork
- Eat only a light meal beforehand
- No alcohol or drugs beforehand
- Wear loose-fitting clothing (especially around the abdomen area – ideally)
- Journal + pen
- Anything else that makes you feel comfortable and cozy – candles, sacred objects, crystals, essential oil of choice
- Come with an open mind, and open heart.
Your breath is an amazing tool to help set you on the path to achieving all of the things listed above – but for so many, it is an unutilized tool. So often this powerful source sits idly inside you, waiting for you to tap into it!
In this session, you will learn how to use this powerful tool inside you so you can improve your quality of life and achieve the life you desire and deserve.
Your breath can help you reduce stress and anxiety from the source – the place inside of you where it lies. It helps to quiet the thinking mind so you are not controlled by your thoughts – negative thoughts, stories, or experiences that might be dragging you down and holding you back.
In fact, it has the ability to help you release and let go of emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual debris that may be sitting stuck inside you, preventing you from stepping forward in the direction you want to go. At the same time, it is the number one key for connecting with your nervous system so learning how to use your breath to restore balance to your nervous system is essential for moving back into the rest and digest mode of your parasympathetic nervous system.
The type of breathwork you will be doing in this workshop is an active three-part breathing technique that helps you open your heart, get out of your mind and connect to your body. It will help you release and let go – allowing you to have new space for healing and transformation.
Benefits of healing breathwork include:
- Reduced stress and anxiety (lowering stress hormones cortisol, adrenaline, and vasopressin and increasing the “feel-good” hormones, oxytocin and prolactin.
- Increased energy (by being able to release that which might be holding you down)
- Gain clarity and confidence on important decisions in your life
- Increased focus and clarity = more efficient and more productive
- Increased sense of feeling calm, grounded, and at peace
- Improved sleep
- Stronger immunity by releasing toxin
About Shannon Frame
Shannon combines her lived and work experience to help others on their journey of health and healing to lead a fulfilling and purposeful life. Taking her knowledge from working at large corporations such as Macmillan Publishing and Franklin Covey as well as her training as a certified breathwork facilitator, yoga Nidra instructor, and Trauma of Money coach, she loves helping others restore balance to their nervous system by empowering them to release stress and anxiety from within at the source.
Her goal is to help people feel calm, grounded and at peace, have more energy to enhance focus and productivity, and improve sleep (among other things!). Her hope is to empower people so they can show up for the things that matter most in their life. She believes in holding a safe space for those looking to go deeper under the surface to release, let go, create space and seek answers from within. She is the founder of The Collective Alchemy which aims at building a community with those that share her same vision.
- IG: @thecollectivealchemy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectivealchemy
- Website: www.thecollectivealchemy.com
Work with Shannon:
- 1:1 and group healing breathwork and yoga Nidra sessions (both online and in-person)
- Group sessions are offered both as private sessions and in my regular group sessions
- 90-day 1:1 Healing Program to help reduce stress and anxiety, clear debris and get clear on your purpose and path. This program looks at highlighting 1 to 2 main goals you wish to achieve that will have the biggest impact on your life and helps you clear the path to achieve them.
- Course – launching in the summer